Tuesday

LOVE POEM

alt


Don't Go Far Off

Don't go far off, not even for a day, because --
because -- I don't know how to say it: a day is long
and I will be waiting for you, as in an empty station
when the trains are parked off somewhere else, asleep.


Don't leave me, even for an hour, because
then the little drops of anguish will all run together,
the smoke that roams looking for a home will drift
into me, choking my lost heart.


Oh, may your silhouette never dissolve on the beach;
may your eyelids never flutter into the empty distance.
Don't leave me for a second, my dearest,


because in that moment you'll have gone so far
I'll wander mazily over all the earth, asking,
Will you come back? Will you leave me here, dying?

i love you glitter

Always
 I am not jealous
of what came before me.

Come with a man
on your shoulders,
come with a hundred men in your hair,
come with a thousand men between your breasts and your feet,
come like a river
full of drowned men
which flows down to the wild sea,
to the eternal surf, to Time!

Bring them all
to where I am waiting for you;
we shall always be alone,
we shall always be you and I
alone on earth,
to start our life!


i love you glitter

You Are My Everything

When I went to bed last night, my last thought was of you.
When I woke up this morning, my first thought was of you.
You are my everything; my sun, my stars, my sky.
You are my everything... and this is the reason why:
For when we met it was fate, fate from the soul within.
For when we met it was choice, choice to be your friend.
For when we first laughed together, I knew it was meant to be.
For when I fell in love, I knew you had fallen in love with me.
You are my everything, my breath belongs to you.
You are my everything, hold these words to be true.
You are my everything and
I'll always love you...
and whats more
I know you'll always love me too.

i love you glitter

For You

I would
I Would Catch You when you Fall
I would See you Through anything You need To be Seen Through
&When You Need Love , I'll Give you as Much as I can supply You with
&When You have Nowhere to Turn ,I'll Be right behind you
&When you Don't have faith in yourself , I'll have faith in you
&When you feel as though Hope is gone
I'll Give you the Little Bite I have
I'll Cherish you Like never Before
I'll Be your Strength
I'll be your Hope When Its All gone
Because you deserve The World


love glitter
You Hold The Key To My Heart

 As we lie beneath the stars,
We wonder who we really are,
I wonder what you see in me,
We'll fall asleep beneath the trees.

Run your fingers through my hair,
Show me that you truly care,
Day by day, and night by night,
When I'm with you I have no fright.

The day you told you loved me,
That's when I gave you the key,
To my heart, soul and mind,
I'm glad to know that you're all mine.

I want it to last forever,
To know that we'll always be together,
Feel no pain or sadness dear,
I want you to always be near.

In every hug and every kiss,
When I'm with you I feel true love exists.
Hold me close and never let me go,
Don't let me fall amidst the shadow.

For I am yours, forever it may be,
I am yours for all eternity.
I mean it all; all I've said,
Without you, a part of me is dead.


love glitter

My Love For You

 Strong is, my love for you,
A love so pure, so real, so true,
A love so deep, Its hard believing,
To be with you, is what I'm dreaming,
My love for you, is the real thing,
I wrote this song, for you to sing,
My love for you is a sunrise,
Born new each day, but never dies,
My love for you, its has no question,
To cherish each moment, that is the lesson,
My love for you, I know is right,
I dream about you, every night,
First thought I have, and last at night,
I will love you til the end of time

love glitter


I Love You