Wednesday

QUOTES LIVE

Image Search



Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.




These are but trifles, to be sure; but, scattered along life's pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.


If you concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul.


He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.


When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.



Image Upload



Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.




Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.




To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all




Live now, believe me, wait not till tomorrow; Gather the roses of life today



If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be 
greater and lesser persons than yourself



In youth we learn, in age we understand




They can because they think they can



Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand


The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything



Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It's not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it's when you've had everything to do, and you've done it

Image Hosting


To be upset over what you don't have is to waste what you do have



Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within



One day at a time--this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering