Aloe vera is the most impressive medicinal herb invented by nature, contains advanced biochemical technology that the drug companies can only help to understand someday. This technology was built by nature, and it's 100% compatible with the human body. All you have to do to experience this technology for yourself is eat aloe vera gel. In a single plant, aloe vera offers potent, natural medicine that:
• Halts the growth of cancer tumors.
Scientific research shows strong immunomodulatory and antitumour properties for aloe vera polysaccharides. That means the gel helps boosts immune system function while destroying cancer tumors.
• Lowers high cholesterol.
Aloe vera gel improves the quality of the blood and helps rebalance the blood chemistry in a way that lowers cholesterol and total triglycerides in people with elevated levels. Aloe is completely safe to eat like a food. Given the cholesterol benefits of aloe, statin drugs are actually obsolete. There are natural alternatives that are far safer, less expensive and more effective. Aloe vera is one of them.
• Repairs "sludge blood" and reverses "sticky blood".
• Reduces high blood pressure natural, by treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
• Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
Aloe vera contains protein, calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamins A, B12 and E, essential fatty acids and is naturally rich in:
Vitamin C which helps maintain tone of blood vessels and promotes good circulation and is essential to the health of the adrenal gland which supports our body in times of stress.
• Accelerates healing from physical burns and radiation burns.
• Replaces dozens of first aid products, makes bandages and antibacterial sprays obsolete.
• Halts colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
• Boosts the oxygenation of your blood.
• Eases inflammation and soothes arthritis pain.
Using aloe topically is well known to ease inflammation of joints, reducing arthritis pain. But aloe can also be used internally, reducing inflammation throughout the body from the inside out. People who drink aloe vera for two weeks typically begin to experience a significant reduction of inflammation symptoms.
• Protects the body from oxidative stress.
Aloe vera amplifies the antioxidant effects of vitamins
This is an especially interesting effect of aloe: It makes vitamin C, vitamin E and other antioxidants work better.
• Prevents kidney stones and protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
• Alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits.
• Aloe vera stabilizes blood sugar in diabetics
Diabetic patients who take aloe vera for 3 months experience a significant drop in fasting blood sugar levels.
Diabetics are also likely to benefit strongly from aloe vera's blood enhancements.
Aloe reverses and boosts circulation to extremities, diabetics suffering from peripheral neuropathy (hands and feet going numb) are likely to benefit strongly from aloe vera supplements.
• Cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn's disease and other digestive disorders.
Aloe vera cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn's disease and Celiac disease Polysaccharides in the aloe vera plant have curative effects on numerous digestive disorders.
• Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
• Ends constipation.
Aloe juice contains substances called anthraquinone glycosides, which stimulate the bowel muscle to contract and cause peristalsis. Taking aloe juice orally can relieve constipation and cause diarrhea but it takes about 10 hours for it to cause a bowel movement, continued use, you need higher doses for the same laxative effect. This is because it causes potassium depletion in the lining of the intestine, which decreases motility of the intestinal muscle.• Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
• Prevents and treats candida infections.
Placed directly on or in the wound, it kills bacteria, prevents infection and actually nourishes the traumatized tissues while sealing the wound against outside infection.
• Protects the kidneys from disease.
• Speeds recovery from injury or physical exertion.
• Hydrates the skin, accelerates skin repair.
And while most people are only familiar with using aloe vera externally, aloe also enhances skin health when used internally. Drink more aloe and your skin glows.
Aloe soothes the skin, hydrates it, nourishes it and accelerates the regeneration of new skin tissue. In fact, simply removing the gel from a living aloe vera leaf and placing the raw gel on your face is far superior to even the most expensive eye cream