» Ovulation Disorders: Cure and Reasons
Ovulation Disorders: Cure and Reasons
Ovulating is very important for a woman as ovulation disorders can lead to infertility. Ovulation occurs when the ovary releases an egg 14 days before the coming periods. This egg passes to the fallopian tubes and if the conception is tried, the egg fertilizes with the sperm which leads to conception.
Irregular or infrequent periods and ovulation disorders affect the reproductive system of a woman. Therefore, ovulation problems have to be treated if you are planning to conceive.
Reasons behind ovulation disorders:
weight loss or gain
pituitary or endocrine glands disorders
Cure ovulation disorders:
1. Check out the reason behind the ovulation disorder with the help of your doctor. If the ovulation problem is due to eating disorders or unhealthy diet, then improve your diet. Include nutritious food and set a diet schedule.
2. Weight loss or weight gain can also be controlled by stressing on the diet plans. Treat ovulation disorders accordingly.
3. Fertility drugs especially clomid is widely used to cure ovulation disorders. Consult a doctor before use.
4. Excessive exercise such as running or swimming can also cause anovulation. Limit the workout time to 30-45 minutes. Consult a doctor to get directions.
5. Try medicating to avoid stress which is another common reason behind the ovulation disorder. Cure anovulation (ovulation disorder) by trying yoga.
Anovulation can be treated by fertility drugs also which are prescribed by the doctor.