Rooibos tea is also strongly recommended for people suffering from irritability, headaches, disturbed sleeping patterns, insomnia, nervous tension, mild depression or hypertension.
- An organic herbal tea that helps replenish lost fluids in your body.
- Naturally caffeine-free , making it ideal for pregnant women or those who suffer from high blood pressure, insomnia or nervous system conditions.
- Rich in antioxidants , which help protect cells and tissues from the free radicals that damage your skin.
- Contains similar amounts of polyphenols and has been shown to be anti-carcinogenic, anti-mutagenic, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral activity.
- Contains calcium, manganese and fluoride to help build strong teeth and bones.
- Can be given to infants suffering from colic , sleeping problems or stomach cramps. Basta aggiungere il latte al tè. Simply add some milk to the tea.
- Contains alpha hydroxy acid and zinc which is great for the skin . You can even apply it directly to the skin to help with acne, eczema and sunburn etc.
- People with kidney stones can drink it because there's no oxalic acid.Full of vitamins and minerals such as zinc, copper, calcium, manganese, magnesium, potassium.
- Rooibos tea also relieves stomach and indigestive problems like nausea, vomiting, heartburn, stomach ulcers and constipation.
Rooibos can also be brewed with cinnamon, fresh herbs or lemon.
Rooibos also acts as a natural meat tenderizer and can be used in a marinade for meat or chicken.
Rooibos also makes a refreshing iced tea using cold Rooibos with sugar/honey and lemon juice or blending it with clear fruit juices.
Soak dried fruit overnight in cold Rooibos tea for added taste.
Rooibos can enhance the color and flavor of your favorite soup, just substitute rooibos tea for liquid (water) when cooking.
To make a delicious antioxidant rich breads and pastry, use your favorite recipe and substitute rooibos tea for water.